- Dual-port, dual-cuff system with microprocessor controls and dedicated ports for supplying and measuring pressure independently
- With the innovative Limb Occlusion Pressure (LOP) feature, combines the latest in advanced tourniquet technology with the well-established Zimmer tradition of safety, reliability, and convenience
- Senses, calculates and reports the cuff pressure necessary to achieve complete blood occlusion in the operative limb
- LOP sensor is applied to the index finger or second toe of the patient’s operative limb prior to surgical prep and provides a Recommended Tourniquet Pressure (RTP) setting in approximately 30 seconds
- Physician will have the option of accepting or rejecting the RTP provided by the tourniquet system based on the physician’s independent clinical judgment
- Ability to provide specific RTP for each patient based on physiological characteristics makes the A.T.S. 3000 unique compared to any other tourniquet currently on the market
- A.T.S. 3000 Automatic Tourniquet System can be operated with or without the use of the LOP function
Other Features Include:
- Self-check Calibration – automatically checks the accuracy of the machine calibration each time the unit is powered on saving setup time
- Cuff Alert – alerts user of cuff status when attempt is made to set the machine to stand-by when cuff pressure is sensed
- Cuff Lockout – prompts the user to confirm the deflation command during bilateral or IVRA procedures in order to reduce complications due to sudden cuff deflation
- Four-hour Battery Backup – maintains pressure if AC power is temporarily lost
- Color-Coded Cuffs – from 8 in. to 42 in. accommodate virtually all patients and limbs
- Carrying Handle – makes the system easy to transport and includes pullout hangers for storage of hoses and LOP sensor
*All items are refurbished to meet or exceed original OEM specifications.
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability.
*Note: Use 800-522-5909 to contact us for availability, pricing, warranty or freight information.