- Responsive to patients and offers superior comfort, delivering sensitive, precise breaths to critically ill neonatal through adult patients
- For use in providing neonate through adult patients with ventilatory support in the hospital environment
- Technological Sophistication – With its high-performance pneumatics, dual-microprocessor electronics and DualView™ touchscreens
- Upgradeable – The 840 Ventilator can be upgraded and customized with various software options to meet your clinical needs, today and in the future
- Enhanced noninvasive ventilation (NIV) that improves comfort for patients and performance for clinicians. Designed for use on patients with a stable respiratory drive
- Seamless Communications – The 840 Ventilator supports communication with all major patient monitoring and hospital information systems. It provides seamless electronic data transfer into a patient’s medical record
- When used with Clinivision® Mobile Patient Charting software, the package provides clinicians the opportunity to practice evidence-based medicine
- BiLevel® Software — Allows patients to breathe spontaneously at two levels of PEEP, for greater patient/ventilator synchrony
- Ventilation Plus™ Software — A pressure control breath style with a guaranteed tidal volume
- Tube Compensation Software — A spontaneous breath delivery enhancement that accurately overcomes the work of breathing through an artificial airway
- NeoMode® Software — Allows the 840 Ventilator to ventilate patients as small as 500 grams without requiring a flow sensor at the patient’s airway
*All items are refurbished to meet or exceed original OEM specifications.
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability.
*Note: Use 800-522-5909 to contact us for availability, pricing, warranty or freight information.