- Provides sophisticated, affordable respiratory care in the ICU
- In addition to the ease of use, low cost of ownership and ventilatory capabilities of the 740™ Ventilator, the 760™ Ventilator features pressure control to support pediatric and adult patients with a wide variety of clinical conditions
- Exceptional value in a ventilator that is easy to use and service
- Ideal for metropolitan hospitals and remote medical facilities
- Equipped with a high performance gas delivery system, combined with frictionless air piston and flow triggering, allows the ventilator to respond to a patient’s breathing efforts without the need for a compressed air source
- Sophisticated system that delivers mandatory breaths in both volume control ventilation and pressure control ventilation to support pediatric and adult patients with a wide variety of clinical conditions
- Can be mounted on a cart or shelf, giving hospital units maximum flexibility for use
- Optional communications panel allows the 760 Ventilator to interface with a number of external devices, including a standalone remote alarm, nurse call systems, and central station and hospital information system networks, such as the Clinivision® Clinical Information System
- Speaking Valve Mode allows you to ventilate patients on speaking valve while monitoring delivered volumes
- Comes with “current” and “proposed” lights to indicate those settings in effect and which displayed mode, breath type and settings the ventilator proposes
*All items are refurbished to meet or exceed original OEM specifications.
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability.
*Note: Use 800-522-5909 to contact us for availability, pricing, warranty or freight information.