The Curlin 4000 CMS Ambulatory IV Pump is a technologically advanced, multi-therapy ambulatory electronic infusion pump capable of continuous, PCA, PCEA, Subcutaneous, TPN, in intermittent and variable modes. The pump continuously monitors and displays “Line Pressure” to help you detect potential catheter patency problems such as occlusions, obstructions and pinched off catheters. The titration feature allows quick and easy control of rate adjustments and maximum settings.
The 4000 CMS™ rapidly uploads prescription protocols for sharing with other clinicians across the internet/intranet. Current infusion status and history information can be remotely collected. Can easily be converted into a single therapy pump, e.g., for use in PCA mode only. The 4000 CMS™ can be programmed manually or with a PC. Up to 6,000 recorded events providing detailed review of the infusion. Retrieval of the history log can be done with or without the pump running. On-screen history review and detailed history files assist the clinician in creating more effective infusion protocols. Scheduled forward pressure recording helps to manage catheter patency and assists in predicting catheter replacement times.
Lightweight, easy to use, and flexible, the Curlin 4000 CMS Ambulatory IV Pump is a very effective device. Product Features include:
- Small Size: 5.0” x 4.0” x 2.5”
- Light Weight: 17.5 oz.
- Highly Visible Large Fonts
- Continuous Back-light-on with AC Power
- Accuracy ±6%
- Flow Rates 0.1mL to 400mL/hr.
- Volume Limits 1.0mL to 9,999mL
- KVO Rates 0.0 to 10mL/hr.; default to 0.1mL/hr.
- Therapies Delivered: Continuous, PCA with IV, Epidural or Sub-Q delivery TPN with ramping Intermittent Variable with 24 specified doses
- Power Sources 2 “C” size alkaline batteries; AC and external rechargeable battery pack
- Battery Life Nominal 10 hrs. at 400 mL/hr. Nominal 30 hrs. at 125 mL/hr. Nominal 85 hrs. at 2 mL/hr
- Titration in continuous and PCA Modes
- Four (4) Access Levels for security
- Data Interface Port
- Disposables: Non-DEHP PVC administration sets with integral free-flow protection, available separately
- Accessories: Remote PCA bolus cord, Rechargeable battery pack, Soft carry packs, Lock boxes, Pole mounts, Data interface cable, available separately
- Additional Features: RS232 data interface port; Titration in continuous and PCA modes; Three lock levels for security; unused therapies can be locked out; Help screens; Printable history log