Hill-Rom Affinity I and II OB GYN Birthing Beds were designed in conjunction with nurses and physicians to provide safety for patients and caregivers during labor. These birthing beds are perfect for hospitals, surgery centers and for teaching facilities, especially those on a budget. The Affinity I and II OB GYN Birthing Beds are essentially identical, and are completely reconditioned with new mattress covers, calf supports, and new placenta basin. The Affinity® I/II OB GYN Birthing Bed is an ideal solution for improved comfort and satisfaction. Today, many women have their first experience at a hospital through the obstetrics department. With more options for labor than ever before, you need to create a positive experience. The Affinity® I / II OB GYN Birthing Bed is made to accommodate virtually any choices your patients prefer, and it’s built for superior comfort no matter what decisions they make.
The safety of your patients is of the utmost importance, and a sense of security may make a difference in their experience. The Affinity® I / II OB GYN Birthing Bed includes features to address safety that both patients and caregivers will appreciate. Features include:
- Includes Optional Calf Supports and Placenta Basin
- Tuck away side rails for minimum transfer gap
- Manual Operation in case of power failure
- Built-in foot supports adjust vertically and horizontally to position feet
- Automatic night light increases safety for patients and nurses
- Hinged seat and back sections keep mattress from bunching up behind the patients back