The GE MAC 1200 Resting ECG machine is a compact, comprehensive solution with practical features that clinicians at smaller hospitals, clinics and physician offices will appreciate. Designed for acquisition with or without analysis, the system can be configured as a standard electrocardiograph without analysis for facilities with minimal ECG requirements.
The GE MAC 1200 digital, 12-lead electrocardiograph system offers comprehensive ECG solutions with practical features that help meet the needs of hospitals, clinics, office based practices and clinical trials. Its advanced algorithm capabilities, seamless connectivity to the CS and MUSE Cardiology Information Systems and easy-to-use features provide the quality and convenience users require.
With the GE MAC 1200, you can:
- Minimize training with one-touch operation for acquisition, analysis, storage and printing
- Meet your unique needs for measurements, interpretation and memory
- Increase patient data-entry flexibility with four user-definable fields
- Get rapid assessment of ECG rhythm and signal quality with waveform display
- Accommodate multiple standard report formats with full-size paper; Optional archivist paper available for longer-term ECG storage
- Increase versatility with the MAC 1200 battery power
The GE MAC 1200 system offers seamless connectivity to provide clinical data anytime, anywhere.
- It’s all digital, all the time. MAC 1200’s digitally stored and formatted data protects against data loss that can occur in analog format
- Cart-to-cart communication is also featured, making your ECG data even more accessible. Electrocardiograms can immediately be transmitted or received from another GE electrocardiograph, thus speeding up time to diagnosis and enhancing decision-making support
GE continues advancements in ECG acquisition and analysis, giving clinicians the diagnostic accuracy they have come to rely on. In fact, the accuracy of our ECG Analysis Programs are continually validated against the clinical “gold standards” currently accepted by physicians.
- 12SL* ECG Analysis Program provides true, computer‑interpreted analysis of adult and pediatric populations. It is one of the most scientifically documented 12-lead ECG algorithms, and offers high accuracy for reliable decision support
- 12SL with Gender-Specific Interpretation applies unique criteria for evaluating the ST segment, QT segment and T-wave of the ECG waveform, improving sensitivity to acute MIs in women under 60 years of age
- Auto-arrhythmia Detection maximizes rhythm capabilities and minimizes paper consumption and overread time