GE Corometrics 129 Fetal Monitor gives you the ability to address every monitoring need for both the mother and the fetus. Both powerful and flexible, the Corometrics 129 Fetal Monitor gives you the option to record dual fetal heart rate, uterine activity, maternal vital signs, and now fetal pulse oximetry. The Corometrics 129 Fetal Monitors help you manage the labor, delivery and recovery process for every patient. Each 129 Fetal Monitor features the clinical excellence that has set the standard in M/F monitoring for more than 30 years. This monitor is packed with features- like Patented Smart BP, Heart Beat Coincidence, Spectra Alerts, DINAMAP NIBP algorithm, and 9-crystal pulse Doppler ultrasound transducers.
You can trust the data as an accurate assessment of both mom’s and baby’s progress during delivery. Labor can be unpredictable. Be prepared with a Fetal Monitor that can help you manage the entire process – even in the most difficult cases. Key features include:
- Smart BP feature – delays auto determination during contractions
- Vital Signs History feature saves maternal information in memory for quick review or print summary
- Keyboard option for detailed annotations Software Utility upgrade program to install future feature enhancements
- Song Player serenades both mother and family to celebrate the new arrival
- Interface with 340 Telemetry for ambulatory monitoring and Hydrotherapy when used with the Nautilus Watertight Transducers
- Interface capability with the OxiFirst® Fetal Pulse Oximetry system.
Other features include:
- Our unique Spectra Alerts™ transforms the powerful 120 Series into a “Smart” monitor, complete with alert functions. This feature analyzes the fetal heart rate (FHR) and uterine activity (UA) patterns, as well as trend characteristics of variability, baseline, decelerations, and signal quality to assist the clinicians in evaluating the fetal strip
- Smart BP™, a patented feature that works in conjunction with DINAMAP® non-invasive blood pressure technology, automatically delays a blood pressure measurement while a contraction is in progress thus assuring more clinically significant assessment and documentation of the maternal status
- 3-Level-Heart Beat Coincidence (HBC) alerts the care provider with both visual and recorded messages when there is a possibility that you may be recording the same heart rate with two modes of monitoring. The monitor compares up to three heart rates and provides additional information for fetal assessment
- Integrated Masimo SET or Nellcor Maternal SpO2 make it easy for the clinician to monitor, document or even view the waveform