- A specially designed pediatric shape that provides superior limb conformance and reduces obstruction of the surgical site
- Novel features include: positive locking connectors, dual hook-and-loop fasteners, and an anti-occlusive port design
- Matching Limb Protection Sleeves that match each Delfi Pediatric Cuff size are designed to help protect the skin and soft tissue from pinching and bruising
- Available in a dual-port configuration with positive locking connectors to be compatible with Zimmer A.T.S.® 3000 and A.T.S.® 2000 Automatic Tourniquet Systems
- Also available in a single-port configuration with positive locking connectors to be compatible with Zimmer A.T.S.® 750 Automatic Tourniquet Systems
- Adapters are available to enable P-Series Cuffs to be used with older tourniquet instruments (Zimmer A.T.S.® 1500, A.T.S.® 1000, A.T.S.® 500, and Inflatomatic® 3000)
- Each set of Pediatric Cuffs contains 4 individual cuff sizes to accommodate different pediatric limb circumference ranges with 5 matching limb protection sleeves for each cuff and positive locking connectors
*Note: Use 800-522-5909 to contact us for availability, pricing, warranty or freight information.