• Enhanced monitor integration capabilities with our Datex-Ohmeda Anesthesia Monitor and Compact Anesthesia monitor
• Lightweight and compact for easy maneuverability
• Optional integrated auxiliary O2 flowmeter and suction control
Advanced Breathing System (ABS™)
• One step bag/vent switch turns the ventilator on/off
• Minimal number of parts and tube connections greatly reduces the potential for leaks and misconnects
• Ease of disassembly (no tools)
• Fully autoclavable and latex-free
• Volume and Pressure modes with electronic PEEP
• Exhaled volume, airway pressure and inspired oxygen monitoring capabilities
• Direct access to ventilator parameter settings
• Smart alarms direct user to specific problems and affected parameters
• Pressure bar graph for visual reference on a breath-bybreath basis (optional pressure waveform available)
Improved low flow/reduced life cycle costs
• Only one scheduled maintenance check per year
• Fresh gas flow compensation – automatically (available with tidal volume compensation option)
• Minimum O2 flow of 50 mL
• Dual air flow tubes standard for higher resolution of low flows
*All items are refurbished to meet or exceed original OEM specifications.
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability.
*Note: Use 800-522-5909 to contact us for availability, pricing, warranty or freight information.