- Memory to store up to 3 power settings
- Remote control hand switching pencil to change power settings, while maintaining the sterile field and decreasing procedure time
- Dual Microprocessors: one to control the function and output of the Hyfrecator, the second to terminate activation if a hazard or safety issue is detected
- Cost effective alternative to various laser procedures
- Digital one-tenth watt power incremental control in the critical 0 to 10 watt range
*All items are refurbished to meet or exceed original OEM specifications.
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability.
*Note: Use 800-522-5909 to contact us for availability, pricing, warranty or freight information.