Baxter 6201 Flo-Gard Single Channel IV pump is the ideal pump for any medical setting. The Baxter 6201 Flo-Gard volumetric infusion pump can deliver a wide variety of fluids over a broad range of infusion rates. The 6201 provides good value in a robust, single channel Infusion Pump package.
Includes power cord and pole clamp. This IV Pump is compatible with Baxter Clear-Link and Clear-Flo administration sets, sold separately.
- Computer Interface allows remote operation and monitoring
- Selectable options for customized control of operation
- Single Channel Volumetric I.V. Pump
- Flow Check Occlusion Alarm-an in-line resistance display of incremental back pressure
- Flow rate calculation is automatic after volume and time are selected
- Programmed delivery profiles
- Incremental flow rate
- Automatic restart once occlusion clears
- Slide Clamp offers an additional step to protect against inadvertent gravity free flow
- Front Panel Lock-out protects against tampering
- Programmed Delivery Profile allows up to 10 steps, individualizing control of infusion ramping and tapering
- Incremental FlowRate can deliver 1-99.9 mL/hr in increments of 0.1mL/hr
- Automatic Restart once occlusion clears
- Uses Baxter standard administration sets – eliminates the need for costly disposable sets and reduces potential for waste