Offering clinical solutions for the delivery of large fluid volumes, blood products and parenteral nutrition, the B Braun Outlook ES Series pumps offer the maximum safety and versatility from the smallest outpatient setting to the highest acuity care environments.
Equipped with a color-coded key pad and audible key clicks, the safe, reliable and easy to use ES Series infusion pumps provide comprehensive “at-a-glance” viewing of infusion status on a large color display. Designed to help prevent IV medication administration errors, the ES Series’s extensive customizable DoseGuard™ drug library allows you to configure the pump to match your clinical practice. Hospitals confidently rely on the B Braun Outlook ES Safety Infusion Pump Systems. Other features include:
- Real-time display of dose limit values during infusion for titration safety
- Active alphabetic matrix for quick and easy drug selection
- Proven delivery mechanism provides reliable and accurate operation
- Air trapping cassette eliminates nuisance alarms
- Enhanced battery life
The B. Braun Outlook 400ES Safety Infusion Pump System can be programmed using infusion data transmitted from a wireless-enabled PC or hand-held device, helping to eliminate IV medication administration errors often attributed to manual programming. Along with the safety features of the Outlook 300ES, the addition of bi-directional wireless communication capabilities helps to increase patient safety. The B. Braun Outlook 400ES is also compatible with the Configuration Management Application (CMA) software that allows drug library updates to be sent wirelessly to all network connected pumps. Benefits include:
- Open architecture design for easier integration with external vendor applications
- Non-exclusive partnerships with pharmacy system vendors that speed implementation
- Time and money savings, by eliminating the need to manually update drug libraries
- Customized system solutions to meet your infusion therapy needs
Hospitals confidently rely on the B Braun Outlook ES Safety Infusion Pump Systems.