Complete medical equipment management services
Your partner in the process
Our team of professionals handle every aspect of the medical equipment management process so you can control asset value, and free important financial resources to improve patient care.
Through our customer-focused approach, we tailor the process to meet the unique needs of each facility. Get in touch today to learn how we’re saving time, money, storage space, and taking stress and pressure off hospital staff.
We Take Care of It
We manage all aspects of the process including:
- Equipment disposition
- Certified appraisals
- Pre-auction revenue estimates
- TNT – ‘Trade or not to trade’ (value verification)
- Asset reallocation
- Asset and facility inventories
- Hospital & surgery center closeouts and relocation
- Facility cleanouts
Why Centurion Service Group?
- Extend lifetime value and increase ROI: Our solution provides unparalleled lifetime value and ROI for all of your medical equipment.
- Complete suite of equipment management services: From procurement to clean out, we help hospitals, facilities, and surgery centers manage the spectrum of medical equipment responsibilities.
- Increased efficiency for procurement professionals: Save money, save time, and increase staff efficiency by leveraging efficient inventory management services.
Talk to an Equipment Management Specialist
Get in touch today, learn more about our capabilities, ask questions or see if we can help with an upcoming initiative.
Finally, a partner in the process
Our customer-focused approach provides you with a dedicated partner who coordinates, manages, and handles all aspects of the process.
All of the options
Whether you need to relocate, dispose, liquidate or refurbish – our medical equipment management services provides solutions for all types of facilities.
Your goals, our infrastructure
As the leader in medical asset management, we have established strongholds in sourcing, operations, processes, logistics and understand the regulations, pricing and market conditions to maximize returns for your organization.