Philips HeartStart MRX Defibrillator
- Completely Reconditioned with One Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Biphasic Patient Defibrillator – available in 3 lead or 12 lead EKG Configurations
- Rugged and reliable – US Army Airworthiness approved
- Active ready-for-use visual indicator flashes to signal the device has power and is in good functioning order to monitor and deliver therapy.
- 18 hours of continuous ECG monitoring with two fully charged batteries.
- Enhanced ECG performance with improved connection points, more robust cables, and rugged lead sets. The EMS lead sets also have labels that can be seen in low-light environments.
- Seamless wireless data transmission of 12-lead ECGs, periodic clinical data, and event summaries over Wi-Fi or cellular broadband improves speed, reduces workflow complexity, and helps increase reliability.
- Choice of color with the tactical grey color designed to show less dirt and wear and tear over time. The original white MRx is available.
- Normal or high-contrast view adjustable for light conditions