Your partner in the process
Hospitals, surgery centers, and healthcare providers accumulate a large backlog of unwanted or unneeded medical equipment. Centurion Service Group helps these facilities properly dispose of excess or retired devices. In one fell swoop, Centurion helps free up important financial resources that are currently locked up in this unneeded equipment.
Centurion will move out and liquidate your facility’s surplus equipment. With 99% of all medical equipment sold, we have the potential to generate hundreds of thousands of dollars in trade credit or cash, annually.
- Live webcast and timed auction
- Licensed auctioneers
- In-house logistics team
- Surplus equipment removal from facility to Centurion warehouse(s)
- 5 Warehouses | +400,000 sq. ft.
Why Centurion Service Group?
- Fine-tuned logistics: We have 5 warehouses strategically placed in major logistical ports and a streamlined, time-tested disposition process.
- A dedicated team of professionals: Our team is experienced in all aspects of equipment disposition from appraisals to liquidations.
- Transparency matters: Centurion provides a customer-focused Seller Portal with real-time updates for your convenience.
How can we help?
Tell us about your unique disposition challenges and we’ll craft the perfect solution for you.