- All the instruments you will need to perform a complete diagnostic examination
- Handle-based rheostats for quick light-intensity adjustments
- Comfortable, contoured handles are easy to hold and maneuver
- Durable, easy-to-clean, high-impact ABS housing
- OptiSense sensor automatically turns handles on when they are removed from the cradles and off when they are replaced
- Optional Tycos 767 Wall Aneroid
- Optional KleenSpec Diagnostic or Pneumatic Specula Dispenser
- Optional digital clock with pulse timer
- Optional third handle module for an additional instrument head
- Choose one of four halogen ophthalmoscopes, including the innovative PanOptic
- Otoscope options include the MacroView Otoscope, which provides 30% more magnification and nearly twice the field of view of traditional otoscopes
- Additional otoscope options include the Diagnostic Otoscope with Halogen HPX light source for 30% more light output than traditional halogen lamps
- 767 Wall Aneroid with easy-to-read dial face, certified accuracy and lifetime calibration program
- Optional SureTemp Plus Electronic Thermometer for accurate oral readings in approximately 4 to 6 seconds, rectal reading in approximately 15 seconds
*All items are refurbished to meet or exceed original OEM specifications.
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability.
*Note: Use 800-522-5909 to contact us for availability, pricing, warranty or freight information.