The Pedigo 540 Stretcher offers versatile and economical service for care providers. It’s the right stretcher for ED, OR, PACU, or any department where cost-efficient quality is required. It features a patient weight capacity of 500 pounds, full perimeter bumper, hydraulic height adjustment, 8-inch casters, and four corner IV pole positions.
The Standard Width 540 model has an overall length of 83″ and width of 29.5″. The patient surface measures 77″ X 27″. The available, wider 545 model has an overall length of 83″ and an overall width of 33.5″. The patient surface length and width measures 77″ X 31″. Other features include:
- An optional IV caddy gives you hands-free IV pole transport
- An optional IV folding pole that tucks out of the way when not needed and stays connected to the stretcher when in use
- Precision caster wheels make stretches easy to maneuver, even on carpet. Wheels lock from any corner. 5th wheel steering is also available as an additional option
- Pneumatic assist Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg are standard
- Optional Fowler X-ray capability available separately
- Hands-free hydraulic height adjustment is smooth and easy
- Tuck away Side Rails let you position the 540 flush with hospital beds for zero transfer gap and easier patient transfer
- Mounted at the foot end of the stretcher, the unique Hand Control Trendelenburg with pneumatic assist easily moves from horizontal to positive or reverse positions
- Sturdy solid steel column with single hydraulic cylinder design uses sixteen precision ball-bearings to smoothly raise and lower the patient
Customize your stretcher with a wide array of accessories… from fixed or adjustable IV poles and surgical armboards to storage baskets, head/foot extensions and departmental graphics.
If you are looking for a high quality, budget-priced Stretcher, look no further than the Pedigo 540 Stretcher.